Anti-Cyclin A2 antibody [2112C2a] (ab66599)
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C for up to one year. Upon use, aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, 8.0mM Sodium phosphate, 3.0mM Potassium chloride, 140mM Sodium chloride, 1.5mM Potassium phosphate, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from culture supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum. Filtered through a 0.22 µm membrane.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2112C2a
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66599 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).|
|Dot Blot||Dot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) and the G2/M (mitosis) transitions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasmic when associated with SCAPER.
- CCN1 antibody
- CCNA antibody
- Ccna2 antibody
- CCNA2_HUMAN antibody
- Cyclin A2 antibody
- Cyclin-A antibody
- Cyclin-A2 antibody
References for Anti-Cyclin A2 antibody [2112C2a] (ab66599)
ab66599 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.