Anti-Cyclin A2 antibody (ab93720)
- Product nameAnti-Cyclin A2 antibodySee all Cyclin A2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cyclin A2
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from N terminal residues of Human Cyclin A.
- Positive control
- Human tonsil tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93720 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEssential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) and the G2/M (mitosis) transitions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin AB subfamily.
- Developmental stageAccumulates steadily during G2 and is abruptly destroyed at mitosis.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasmic when associated with SCAPER.
- CCN1 antibody
- CCNA antibody
- CCNA2 antibody
- CCNA2_HUMAN antibody
- Cyclin A2 antibody
- Cyclin-A antibody
- Cyclin-A2 antibody
Anti-Cyclin A2 antibody images
ab93720, at 1/100 dilution, staining Cyclin A in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human tonsil by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Cyclin A2 antibody (ab93720)
ab93720 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.