For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab32386? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32386 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Jain D et al. ketu
mutant mice uncover an essential meiotic function for the ancient RNA helicase YTHDC2. Elife 7:N/A (2018).
- Chen S et al. Long non-coding RNA PTENP1 inhibits proliferation and migration of breast cancer cells via AKT and MAPK signaling pathways. Oncol Lett 14:4659-4662 (2017).
- Coleman KE et al. SENP8 limits aberrant neddylation of NEDD8 pathway components to promote cullin-RING ubiquitin ligase function. Elife 6:N/A (2017).
- Zou Y et al. Nrf2 is essential for timely M phase entry of replicating hepatocytes during liver regeneration. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 308:G262-8 (2015).
- He X et al. Functional repair of p53 mutation in colorectal cancer cells using trans-splicing. Oncotarget 6:2034-45 (2015).
- Dai G et al. Maternal hepatic growth response to pregnancy in the mouse. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 236:1322-32 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"