For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab32103? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32103 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Suwei D et al. NLK functions to maintain proliferation and stemness of NSCLC and is a target of metformin. J Hematol Oncol 8:120 (2015).
- Martinerie L et al. Mammalian E-type cyclins control chromosome pairing, telomere stability and CDK2 localization in male meiosis. PLoS Genet 10:e1004165 (2014).
- Wei J et al. Osteocalcin promotes ß-cell proliferation during development and adulthood through Gprc6a. Diabetes 63:1021-31 (2014).
- Brodowska K et al. Effects of metformin on retinoblastoma growth in vitro and in vivo. Int J Oncol 45:2311-24 (2014).
- Chen M et al. Ubiquitin-recognition protein Ufd1 couples the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress response to cell cycle control. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:9119-24 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"