For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
- FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclophilin-type PPIase family. PPIase D subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 40 kDa peptidyl prolyl cis trans isomerase antibody
- 40 kDa peptidyl prolyl cis trans isomerase D antibody
- 40 kDa peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase antibody
Anti-Cyclophilin 40 antibody images
References for Anti-Cyclophilin 40 antibody (ab62827)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"