For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberZC001
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml.
- FunctionPPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclophilin-type PPIase family. PPIase A subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cyclophilin A antibody
- Cyclophilin antibody
- CyclophilinA antibody
Anti-Cyclophilin A antibody [ZC001] images
References for Anti-Cyclophilin A antibody [ZC001] (ab54218)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"