Cyclosporin A full length protein (ab73731)
- Product nameCyclosporin A full length protein
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceChemically, cyclosporin is designated as [R-[R*,R*-(E)]]-cyclic(L-alanyl-D-alanyl -N-methyl-L-leucyl-N-methyl-L-leucyl-N-m ethyl-L-valyl-3-hydroxy-N, 4-dimethyl-L-2-amino-6-octenoyl-L-alpha- amino-butyryl-N-methylglycyl-N-methyl-L- leucyl-L-valyl-N-methyl-L-leucyl). Molecular Formula: C62H111N11O12.
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73731 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute the lyophilized Cyclosporin A in sterile 18Megaohm-cm H2O at not less than 100µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions
- RelevanceCyclosporin is used to prevent rejection following solid organ and bone marrow transplantation . It has been estimated that cyclosporine is given to more than 90% of children who have received a kidney transplant in the United States. In addition, the ability of cyclosporin to inhibit T-cell activation has been shown to have a role in the treatment of diseases such as nephrotic syndrome, refractory Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, biliary cirrhosis, aplastic anemia, rheumatoid arthritis, myasthenia gravis, and dermatomyositis.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
References for Cyclosporin A full length protein (ab73731)
ab73731 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.