For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CYHR1 family.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 TRAF-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Shows a prominent perinuclear and cytoplasmic localization.
Information by UniProt
- 1110031M01Rik antibody
- AU042374 antibody
- CHRP antibody
Anti-CYHR1 antibody images
References for Anti-CYHR1 antibody (ab110708)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"