Anti-cyp19a1b antibody (ab106168)
- Product nameAnti-cyp19a1b antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to cyp19a1b
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide derived from C terminal part of the 511 amino acid Zebrafish cyp19a1b protein.
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200 µl of distilled water.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Purification notesLyophilized from 200 µl of serum.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106168 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/1000 - 1/3000.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/1000 - 1/3000.|
- Entrez Gene: 60640 Zebrafish
- AroB antibody
- Aromatase B antibody
- Brain aromatase antibody
- Cyp19 antibody
- CYP19a2 antibody
- Cyp19b antibody
- Cytochrome P450 aromatase antibody
- Cytochrome P450, 19b antibody
- Cytochrome P450, family 19, subfamily A, polypeptide 1b antibody
- P450aromB antibody
- Zgc:92614 antibody
References for Anti-cyp19a1b antibody (ab106168)
ab106168 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.