Anti-CYP3A7 antibody (ab98025)
- Product nameAnti-CYP3A7 antibodySee all CYP3A7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CYP3A7
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal amino acids 453-502 (KLALVRVLQNFSFKPCKETQIPLKLRFGGLLLTEKPIVL KAESRDETVSG) of Human CYP3A7 (NP_000756).
- Positive control
- HT1080 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98025 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionCytochromes P450 are a group of heme-thiolate monooxygenases. In liver microsomes, this enzyme is involved in an NADPH-dependent electron transport pathway. It oxidizes a variety of structurally unrelated compounds, including steroids, fatty acids, and xenobiotics.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome P450 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Microsome membrane.
- aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylase antibody
- CP37 antibody
- CP3A7_HUMAN antibody
- CYP3A7 antibody
- CYPIIIA7 antibody
- Cytochrome P450 3A7 antibody
- cytochrome P450, family 3, subfamily A, polypeptide 7 antibody
- cytochrome P450, subfamily IIIA, polypeptide 7 antibody
- Cytochrome P450-HFLA antibody
- flavoprotein linked monooxygenase antibody
- microsomal monooxygenase antibody
- P450 HFLA antibody
- xenobiotic monooxygenase antibody
Anti-CYP3A7 antibody images
Anti-CYP3A7 antibody (ab98025) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + HT1080 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
References for Anti-CYP3A7 antibody (ab98025)
ab98025 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.