For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute the antibody with 200 µl sterile PBS and the final
concentration is 500 µg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography
- Clone numberMM0227- 2D26
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.
- FunctionThis is an intracellular thiol proteinase inhibitor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cystatin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- AREI antibody
- cstA antibody
- Cystatin A antibody
Anti-Cystatin A antibody [MM0227- 2D26] images
References for Anti-Cystatin A antibody [MM0227- 2D26] (ab89262)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"