For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInhibits papain and cathepsin L but with affinities lower than other cystatins. May play a role in immune regulation through inhibition of a unique target in the hematopoietic system.
- Tissue specificityPrimarily expressed in peripheral blood cells and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cystatin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CMAP antibody
- CST 7 antibody
- Cst7 antibody
Anti-Cystatin F antibody - N-terminal images
References for Anti-Cystatin F antibody - N-terminal (ab93467)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"