For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number44.1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
- RelevanceCytochrome b245 Light Chain/p22phox is a critical component of the membrane-bound oxidase complex that generates superoxide. It complexes with NOX3 to form a functional NADPH oxidase.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- CYBA antibody
- Cytochrome b 245 alpha polypeptide antibody
- Cytochrome b 245 light chain antibody
Anti-Cytochrome b245 Light Chain antibody [44.1] images
Western blot - Anti-Cytochrome b245 Light Chain antibody [44.1] (ab80896)
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Western blot analysis of neutrophil p22phox, 44.1 expression in Human spleen using ab80896
References for Anti-Cytochrome b245 Light Chain antibody [44.1] (ab80896)
This product has been referenced in:
- Taylor RM & Jesaitis AJ Immunoaffinity purification of human phagocyte flavocytochrome b and analysis of conformational dynamics. Methods Mol Biol 412:429-37 (2007).
Read more (PubMed: 18453126) »
- Burritt JB et al. Antibody imprint of a membrane protein surface. Phagocyte flavocytochrome b. J Biol Chem 273:24847-52 (1998).
Read more (PubMed: 9733789) »
See all 3 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"