For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab18738? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab18738 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Stancic A et al. A lesson from the oxidative metabolism of hibernator heart: Possible strategy for cardioprotection. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol 219-220:1-9 (2018).
- Boyd PJ et al. Bioenergetic status modulates motor neuron vulnerability and pathogenesis in a zebrafish model of spinal muscular atrophy. PLoS Genet 13:e1006744 (2017).
- Dutta S et al. The steroid hormone environment during primordial follicle formation in perinatal mouse ovaries. Biol Reprod 91:68 (2014).
- Vucetic M et al. Interscapular brown adipose tissue metabolic reprogramming during cold acclimation: Interplay of HIF-1a and AMPKa. Biochim Biophys Acta 1810:1252-61 (2011).
- Zhao J et al. Lentiviral-mediated overexpression of Bcl-xL protects primary endothelial cells from ischemia/reperfusion injury-induced apoptosis. J Heart Lung Transplant 28:936-43 (2009).
- Lemire J et al. Mitochondrial lactate dehydrogenase is involved in oxidative-energy metabolism in human astrocytoma cells (CCF-STTG1). PLoS ONE 3:e1550 (2008).
- Wishart TM et al. Differential proteomics analysis of synaptic proteins identifies potential cellular targets and protein mediators of synaptic neuroprotection conferred by the slow Wallerian degeneration (Wlds) gene. Mol Cell Proteomics 6:1318-30 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"