For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 4, mitochondrial antibody [1A12A12]
Mouse monoclonal [1A12A12] to Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 4, mitochondrial
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Native Complex IV from S. cerevisiae.
- Positive control
- Mitochondria from yeast membrane extract
- General notes
Product was previously marketed under the MitoSciences sub-brand.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesNear homogeneity as judged by SDS-PAGE. ab110272 was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by biochemical fractionation.
- Clone number1A12A12
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c oxidase subunit 5B family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- cox4 antibody
- COX4 Cox4p antibody
- COX4_YEAST antibody
Anti-Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 4, mitochondrial antibody [1A12A12] images
References for Anti-Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 4, mitochondrial antibody [1A12A12] (ab110272)
This product has been referenced in:
- Wang L et al. Azurocidin-induced inhibition of oxygen metabolism in mitochondria is antagonized by heparin. Exp Ther Med 8:1473-1478 (2014).
Read more (PubMed: 25289044) »
- Di Bella D et al. Mutations in the mitochondrial protease gene AFG3L2 cause dominant hereditary ataxia SCA28. Nat Genet 42:313-21 (2010).
Read more (PubMed: 20208537) »
See all 5 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"