For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123852 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
- FunctionMay have a protective function during conditions of oxidative stress. May be involved in intracellular oxygen storage or transfer.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Highest expression in heart, stomach, bladder and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the globin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cygb antibody
- CYGB_HUMAN antibody
- Cytoglobin antibody
Anti-Cytoglobin antibody images
References for Anti-Cytoglobin antibody (ab123852)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"