For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123130 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
- FunctionPromotes guanine-nucleotide exchange on ARF1 and ARF5. Promotes the activation of ARF through replacement of GDP with GTP.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SEC7 domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- B2 1 antibody
- CLM1 antibody
- CTH 1 antibody
Anti-Cytohesin 1 antibody images
References for Anti-Cytohesin 1 antibody (ab123130)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"