For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPromotes guanine-nucleotide exchange on ARF1 and ARF5. Promotes the activation of ARF through replacement of GDP with GTP.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SEC7 domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- B2 1 antibody
- CLM1 antibody
- CTH 1 antibody
Anti-Cytohesin 1 antibody images
IHC-P - Cytohesin 1 antibody (ab56511)
Cytohesin 1 antibody (ab56511) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human spleen.
Western blot - Cytohesin 1 antibody (ab56511)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56511 Cytohesin 1 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 70 kDa
References for Anti-Cytohesin 1 antibody (ab56511)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"