For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPromotes guanine-nucleotide exchange on ARF1. Promotes the activation of ARF through replacement of GDP with GTP.
- Tissue specificityAlmost absent from liver, thymus and peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SEC7 domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CYTH3 antibody
- ARF nucleotide-binding site opener 3 antibody
- ARNO3 antibody
Anti-Cytohesin 3 antibody images
References for Anti-Cytohesin 3 antibody (ab56508)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"