For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab9286? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9286 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Yin C et al. TLR7-expressing cells comprise an interfollicular epidermal stem cell population in murine epidermis. Sci Rep 4:5831 (2014).
- Caballero-Franco C et al. Tuning of protein kinase circuitry by p38a is vital for epithelial tissue homeostasis. J Biol Chem 288:23788-97 (2013).
- Spagnolo DV et al. Monoclonal anti-keratin (AE1) reactivity in routinely processed tissue from 166 human neoplasms. Am J Clin Pathol 84:697-704 (1985).
- Sun TT et al. Monoclonal antibody studies of mammalian epithelial keratins: a review. Ann N Y Acad Sci 455:307-29 (1985).
- Eichner R et al. Classification of epidermal keratins according to their immunoreactivity, isoelectric point, and mode of expression. J Cell Biol 98:1388-96 (1984).
- Battifora H et al. Antikeratin antibodies in tumor diagnosis. Distinction between seminoma and embryonal carcinoma. Cancer 54:843-8 (1984).
- Shi SR et al. Immunohistochemical study of nasopharyngeal carcinoma using monoclonal keratin antibodies. Am J Pathol 117:53-63 (1984).
- Sun TT et al. Keratin classes: molecular markers for different types of epithelial differentiation. J Invest Dermatol 81:109s-15s (1983).
- Tseng SC et al. Correlation of specific keratins with different types of epithelial differentiation: monoclonal antibody studies. Cell 30:361-72 (1982).
- Woodcock-Mitchell J et al. Immunolocalization of keratin polypeptides in human epidermis using monoclonal antibodies. J Cell Biol 95:580-8 (1982).
- Moll R et al. The catalog of human cytokeratins: patterns of expression in normal epithelia, tumors and cultured cells. Cell 31:11-24 (1982).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"