For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
- FunctionSelectively catalyzes the oxidative deamination of D-aspartate and its N-methylated derivative, N-methyl D-aspartate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DAMOX/DASOX family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- D aspartate oxidase antibody
- D-aspartate oxidase antibody
- DASOX antibody
Anti-D-aspartate oxidase antibody images
References for Anti-D-aspartate oxidase antibody (ab72740)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"