For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameD-VLK-p-NA peptide
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityFormula: H-D-Val-Leu-Lys-pNA. 2HCl
- Purity> 95
- Additional notesFormula: H-D-Val-Leu-Lys-pNA. 2HCl
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -80°C.
Constituents: PBS, Tris buffered saline, 0.1M HEPES, 0.1M Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- ReconstitutionResuspend to 10mM in 1mM HCl.
- RelevanceD-VLK-p-NA is a chromogenic plasmin substrate
References for D-VLK-p-NA peptide (ab95075)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"