Anti-D4 GDI antibody [10D774] (ab13925)
- Product nameAnti-D4 GDI antibody [10D774]See all D4 GDI primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [10D774] to D4 GDI
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to human D4-GDI was used as the immunogen.
- Positive control
- Whole cell lysate from Daudi or Jurkat cell can be used as positive control
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.02% Gelatin, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number10D774
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13925 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRegulates the GDP/GTP exchange reaction of the Rho proteins by inhibiting the dissociation of GDP from them, and the subsequent binding of GTP to them.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Rho GDI family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- ARHGDIB antibody
- D4 antibody
- D4 GDP dissociation inhibitor antibody
- GDIA 2 antibody
- GDIA2 antibody
- GDID 4 antibody
- GDID4 antibody
- GDIR2_HUMAN antibody
- GDP dissociation inhibitor D4 antibody
- LY GDI antibody
- Ly-GDI antibody
- LYGDI antibody
- MGC108926 antibody
- RAP1GN1 antibody
- Rho GDI 2 antibody
- Rho GDI beta antibody
- Rho GDI2 antibody
- Rho GDP dissociation inhibitor (GDI) beta antibody
- Rho GDP dissociation inhibitor 2 antibody
- Rho GDP dissociation inhibitor beta antibody
- Rho GDP-dissociation inhibitor 2 antibody
- Rho-GDI beta antibody
- RhoGDI2 antibody
References for Anti-D4 GDI antibody [10D774] (ab13925)
ab13925 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.