Anti-HDAC1 antibody - ChIP Grade (ab1767)
- Product nameAnti-HDAC1 antibody - ChIP GradeSee all HDAC1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HDAC1 - ChIP Grade
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ChIP, IP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster)
Synthetic peptide: C-SGSGTGSGAGAKGAKENNI, corresponding to amino acids 503-521 of Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster) HDAC1
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferserum with 0.02% sodium azide
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Primary antibody notes The SIN3/RPD3 deacetylase complex is essential for G(2) phase cell cycle progression and regulation of SMRTER corepressor levels.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1767 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ChIP||ChIP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/400. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.|
- FunctionResponsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. Deacetylates SP proteins, SP1 and SP3, and regulates their function. Component of the BRG1-RB1-HDAC1 complex, which negatively regulates the CREST-mediated transcription in resting neurons. Upon calcium stimulation, HDAC1 is released from the complex and CREBBP is recruited, which facilitates transcriptional activation. Deacetylates TSHZ3 and regulates its transcriptional repressor activity. Deacetylates 'Lys-310' in RELA and thereby inhibits the transcriptional activity of NF-kappa-B.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with higher levels in heart, pancreas and testis, and lower levels in kidney and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the histone deacetylase family. HD type 1 subfamily.
modificationsSumoylated on Lys-444 and Lys-476; which promotes enzymatic activity. Desumoylated by SENP1.
Phosphorylation on Ser-421 and Ser-423 promotes enzymatic activity and interactions with NuRD and SIN3 complexes.
Ubiquitinated by CHFR, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Entrez Gene: 38565 Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster)
- DKFZp686H12203 antibodyGON 10 antibodyHD 1 antibody
- HD1 antibodyHDAC 1 antibodyHDAC1 antibodyhdac1: histone deacetylase 1 antibodyHDAC1_HUMAN antibodyHistone deacetylase 1 (HD1) antibodyHistone deacetylase 1 antibodyReduced potassium dependency yeast homolog like 1 antibodyreduced potassium dependency yeast homolog-like 1 antibodyRPD3 (reduced potassium dependency yeast homolog) like 1 antibodyRPD3 (reduced potassium dependency) antibodyRPD3 antibodyRPD3L1 antibody
Anti-HDAC1 antibody - ChIP Grade images
Immunohistochemical analysis of whole mount Drosophila melanogaster brain, staining HDAC1 with ab1767, at 1/1000 dilution.
References for Anti-HDAC1 antibody - ChIP Grade (ab1767)
This product has been referenced in:
- Su L et al. Deconstruction of the SS18-SSX fusion oncoprotein complex: insights into disease etiology and therapeutics. Cancer Cell 21:333-47 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22439931) »
- Fitzsimons HL & Scott MJ Genetic modulation of Rpd3 expression impairs long-term courtship memory in Drosophila. PLoS One 6:e29171 (2011). IHC - Wholemount ; Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster) . Read more (PubMed: 22195015) »