For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Dab1 antibody
See all Dab1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Dab1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
The antiserum was produced against synthesized non-phosphopeptide derived from human Dab1 around the phosphorylation site of tyrosine 232 (G-V-YP-D-V).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/10000.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAdapter molecule functioning in neural development. May regulate SIAH1 activity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PID domain.
- DomainThe PID domain specifically binds to the Asn-Pro-Xaa-Tyr(P) motif found in many tyrosine-phosphorylated proteins.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Tyr-198 and Tyr-220 upon reelin induction in embryonic neurons (By similarity). Also phosphorylated on Ser-524 independently of reelin signaling.
Information by UniProt
- Dab 1 antibody
- Dab reelin signal transducer 1 antibody
- Dab, reelin signal transducer, homolog 1 (Drosophila) antibody
Anti-Dab1 antibody images
References for Anti-Dab1 antibody (ab47483)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"