For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEP2248Y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa).
Is unsuitable for Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P or IP.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAdapter molecule functioning in neural development. May regulate SIAH1 activity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PID domain.
- DomainThe PID domain specifically binds to the Asn-Pro-Xaa-Tyr(P) motif found in many tyrosine-phosphorylated proteins.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Tyr-198 and Tyr-220 upon reelin induction in embryonic neurons (By similarity). Also phosphorylated on Ser-524 independently of reelin signaling.
Information by UniProt
- Dab 1 antibody
- Dab reelin signal transducer 1 antibody
- Dab, reelin signal transducer, homolog 1 (Drosophila) antibody
Anti-Dab1 antibody [EP2248Y] images
Western blot - Dab1 antibody [EP2248Y] (ab68461)
References for Anti-Dab1 antibody [EP2248Y] (ab68461)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"