For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Dact2 antibody
See all Dact2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Dact2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 12 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the amino terminus of human Dact2 (NP_999627).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionNegatively regulates the Nodal signaling pathway, possibly by promoting the lysosomal degradation of Nodal receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dapper family.
- DomainThe C-terminal PDZ-binding motif may mediate interaction with the PDZ domains of DSH (Dishevelled) family proteins.
Information by UniProt
- bA503C24.7 antibody
- C6orf116 antibody
- Chromosome 6 open reading frame 116 antibody
Anti-Dact2 antibody images
Western blot - Dact2 antibody (ab79042)
Anti-Dact2 antibody (ab79042) at 1 µg/ml + SK N SH cell lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 83 kDa
Observed band size : 83 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-Dact2 antibody(ab79042)
Immunofluorescence of Dact2 in Human Brain cells using ab79042 at 20 ug/ml.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"