For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number2A5
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/250 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dapper family.
- DomainThe C-terminal PDZ-binding motif may mediate interaction with the PDZ domains of DSH (Dishevelled) family proteins.
Information by UniProt
- Antagonist of beta-catenin Dapper homolog 3 antibody
- Arginine rich region 1 antibody
- Arginine rich region 1 protein antibody
Anti-Dact3 antibody [2A5] images
References for Anti-Dact3 antibody [2A5] (ab81615)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"