For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Dact3 antibody
See all Dact3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Dact3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 17 amino acid peptide from near the amino terminus of human Dact3 (protein accession number: Q96B18)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity chromatography purified via peptide column
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dapper family.
- DomainThe C-terminal PDZ-binding motif may mediate interaction with the PDZ domains of DSH (Dishevelled) family proteins.
Information by UniProt
- Antagonist of beta-catenin Dapper homolog 3 antibody
- Arginine rich region 1 antibody
- Arginine rich region 1 protein antibody
Anti-Dact3 antibody images
References for Anti-Dact3 antibody (ab79047)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"