For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DAK antibody
See all DAK primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to DAK
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
MousePredicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide from a region within amino acids 18-67 of Mouse DAK (NP_663471)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 2% Sucrose, 97% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCatalyzes both the phosphorylation of dihydroxyacetone and the splitting of ribonucleoside diphosphate-X compounds among which FAD is the best substrate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dihydroxyacetone kinase (DAK) family.
Contains 1 DhaK domain.
Contains 1 DhaL domain.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent dihydroxyacetone kinase antibody
- Bifunctional ATP dependent dihydroxyacetone kinase/FAD AMP lyase (cyclizing) antibody
- DAK antibody
References for Anti-DAK antibody (ab115919)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"