For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DAK antibody
See all DAK primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to DAK
- SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of total DAK protein.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
A synthesized peptide derived from the internal region of human DAK.
- Positive control
- Extracts from K562 cells and A549 cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/20000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects bands of approximately 59 and 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes both the phosphorylation of dihydroxyacetone and the splitting of ribonucleoside diphosphate-X compounds among which FAD is the best substrate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dihydroxyacetone kinase (DAK) family.
Contains 1 DhaK domain.
Contains 1 DhaL domain.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent dihydroxyacetone kinase antibody
- Bifunctional ATP dependent dihydroxyacetone kinase/FAD AMP lyase (cyclizing) antibody
- DAK antibody
Anti-DAK antibody images
Western blot - DAK antibody (ab66006)
All lanes : Anti-DAK antibody (ab66006) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from K562 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from A549 cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from A549 cells, plus 5µg immunizing peptide
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
Observed band size : 59 kDa
Additional bands at : 26 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-DAK antibody (ab66006)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"