For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DAK antibody
See all DAK primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to DAK
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human DAK protein (NP_056348.2).
- Positive control
- Human liver tissue lysate
DAK transfected 293T cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes both the phosphorylation of dihydroxyacetone and the splitting of ribonucleoside diphosphate-X compounds among which FAD is the best substrate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dihydroxyacetone kinase (DAK) family.
Contains 1 DhaK domain.
Contains 1 DhaL domain.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent dihydroxyacetone kinase antibody
- Bifunctional ATP dependent dihydroxyacetone kinase/FAD AMP lyase (cyclizing) antibody
- DAK antibody
References for Anti-DAK antibody (ab89057)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"