For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone number1B10
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
||1/100. ab170192-Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionCalcium/calmodulin-dependent serine/threonine kinase which acts as a positive regulator of apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in all tissue types examined. High levels in heart, lung and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- DAK2 antibody
- DAP kinase 2 antibody
- DAP kinase related protein 1 antibody
Anti-DAP Kinase 2 antibody [1B10] images
Western blot - Anti-DAP Kinase 2 antibody [1B10] (ab119035)
All lanes : Anti-DAP Kinase 2 antibody [1B10] (ab119035) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY control
Lane 2 : HEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY DAP Kinase 2 cDNA
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
HEK293T cell lysates were generated from transient transfection of the cDNA clone (RC216274)
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-DAP Kinase 2 antibody [1B10] (ab119035)
ab119035, at 1/100 dilution, staining DAP Kianse 2 in COS7 cells transiently transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY DAP Kinase 2 by Immunofluorescence.
Flow Cytometry - Anti-DAP Kinase 2 antibody [1B10] (ab119035)
HEK293T cells transfected with either pCMV6-ENTRY DAP Kinase 2 (Red) or empty vector control plasmid (Blue) were immunostained using ab119035 at 1/100 dilution and then analyzed by flow cytometry.
References for Anti-DAP Kinase 2 antibody [1B10] (ab119035)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"