For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR1634(2)
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
- FunctionCalcium/calmodulin-dependent serine/threonine kinase which acts as a positive regulator of apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in all tissue types examined. High levels in heart, lung and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- DAK2 antibody
- DAP kinase 2 antibody
- DAP kinase related protein 1 antibody
Anti-DAP Kinase 2 antibody [EPR1634(2)] images
References for Anti-DAP Kinase 2 antibody [EPR1634(2)] (ab111928)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"