For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clone number42C617
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa.
- FunctionInvolved in mediating interferon-gamma-induced cell death.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 28S ribosomal protein S29 antibody
- 28S ribosomal protein S29 mitochondrial antibody
- bMRP10 antibody
Anti-DAP3 antibody [42C617] images
Western blot - DAP3 antibody [42C617] (ab11928)
Anti-DAP3 antibody [42C617] (ab11928) at 2 µg/ml + HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Observed band size : 43 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"