For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DAP5 antibody
See all DAP5 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to DAP5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: SFKPVMQKFL HDHVDLQVSA LYALQVHCYN SNFPKGMLLR FFVHFYDMEI IEEEAFLAWK EDITQEFPGK GKALFQVNQ, corresponding to amino acids 811-890 of Human DAP5
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAppears to play a role in the switch from cap-dependent to IRES-mediated translation during mitosis, apoptosis and viral infection. Cleaved by some caspases and viral proteases.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed in all adult tissues examined, with high levels in skeletal muscle and heart. Also expressed in fetal brain, lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eIF4G family.
Contains 1 MI domain.
Contains 1 MIF4G domain.
Contains 1 W2 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation; hyperphosphorylated during mitosis.
Information by UniProt
- DAP-5 antibody
- Death associated protein 5 antibody
- Death-associated protein 5 antibody
Anti-DAP5 antibody images
IHC-P - DAP5 antibody (ab54972)
DAP5 antibody (ab54972) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human heart.
Western blot - DAP5 antibody (ab54972)
Predicted band size : 102 kDa
DAP5 antibody (ab54972) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-DAP5 antibody (ab54972)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"