For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 100µg/ml BSA, 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM HEPES (pH 7.5)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPrepared from rabbit serum by affinity purification via chromatography on an affinity column prepared with the N-terminal peptide used as antigen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
- FunctionInhibitor of protein-phosphatase 1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein phosphatase inhibitor 1 family.
modificationsDopamine- and cyclic AMP-regulated neuronal phosphoprotein.
Phosphorylation of Thr-34 is required for activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- DARPP 32 antibody
- DARPP-32 antibody
- Dopamine and cAMP regulated neuronal phosphoprotein 32 antibody
Anti-DARPP32 antibody images
Western blot - DARPP32 antibody (ab45222)
Anti-DARPP32 antibody (ab45222) at 1/1000 dilution + rat hippocampal lysate
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa
Additional bands at : 100 kDa,50 kDa,80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-DARPP32 antibody (ab45222)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"