For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionInhibitor of protein-phosphatase 1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein phosphatase inhibitor 1 family.
modificationsDopamine- and cyclic AMP-regulated neuronal phosphoprotein.
Phosphorylation of Thr-34 is required for activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- DARPP 32 antibody
- DARPP-32 antibody
- Dopamine and cAMP regulated neuronal phosphoprotein 32 antibody
Anti-DARPP32 antibody images
References for Anti-DARPP32 antibody (ab51120)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"