For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 74 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa).
- RelevanceDisease: Leukoencephalopathy with brainstem and spinal cord involvement and lactate elevation
Similarity: Belongs to the class-II aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- Aspartate tRNA ligase 2 mitochondrial antibody
- Aspartate tRNA ligase antibody
- Aspartate tRNA ligase mitochondrial antibody
Anti-DARS2 antibody images
References for Anti-DARS2 antibody (ab69336)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"