For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate).
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 129 kDa.
- FunctionPutative transcription factor, weakly pro-apoptotic when overexpressed (By similarity). Tumor suppressor.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 TFIIS central domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Translocates to the nucleus after pro-apoptotic stimuli.
Information by UniProt
- BYE 1 antibody
- BYE1 antibody
- C20orf158 antibody
Anti-DATF1 antibody images
References for Anti-DATF1 antibody (ab19029)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"