For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography, using
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 83 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with highest levels in neural tissues. Expression is also detected in fetal lung, heart, and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rho family.
Contains 2 BTB (POZ) domains.
Information by UniProt
- DBC 2 antibody
- Deleted in breast cancer 2 antibody
- Deleted in breast cancer 2 gene protein antibody
Anti-DBC2 antibody images
References for Anti-DBC2 antibody (ab69984)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"