For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay function as a substrate receptor for CUL4-DDB1 E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in lung cancer tissues and some cancer cell lines. Restricted expression in normal testis.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat DCAF12 family.
Contains 4 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Information by UniProt
- cancer/testis antigen 102 antibody
- Centrosome-related protein TCC52 antibody
- CT102 antibody
Anti-DCAF12 antibody images
References for Anti-DCAF12 antibody (ab105639)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"