For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DCAF12 antibody
See all DCAF12 primary antibodies
Chicken polyclonal to DCAF12
- SpecificityAt least two isoforms of DCAF12 are known to exist; ab106707 will
recognize both isoforms. ab106707 is predicted to not crossreact with other DCAF12 family members.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid peptide near the C terminal end of Human DCAF12 (NP_056212).
- Positive control
- 293 cell lysates and 293 cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay function as a substrate receptor for CUL4-DDB1 E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in lung cancer tissues and some cancer cell lines. Restricted expression in normal testis.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat DCAF12 family.
Contains 4 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Information by UniProt
- cancer/testis antigen 102 antibody
- Centrosome-related protein TCC52 antibody
- CT102 antibody
Anti-DCAF12 antibody images
Western blot - DCAF12 antibody (ab106707)
Anti-DCAF12 antibody (ab106707) at 1 µg/ml + 293 cell lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - DCAF12 antibody (ab106707)
ab106707, at 2.5 µg/ml, staining DCAF12 in 293 cells by Immunocytochemistry.
References for Anti-DCAF12 antibody (ab106707)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"