For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123731 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
- FunctionMay function as a substrate receptor for CUL4-DDB1 E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in lung cancer tissues and some cancer cell lines. Restricted expression in normal testis.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat DCAF12 family.
Contains 4 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Information by UniProt
- cancer/testis antigen 102 antibody
- Centrosome-related protein TCC52 antibody
- CT102 antibody
Anti-DCAF12 antibody images
References for Anti-DCAF12 antibody (ab123731)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"