For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPossible role in ribosomal RNA processing (By similarity). May function as a substrate receptor for CUL4-DDB1 E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat DCAF13/WDSOF1 family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- DCA13_HUMAN antibody
- DCAF13 antibody
- DDB1 and CUL4 associated factor 13 antibody
Anti-DCAF13 antibody images
Western blot - DCAF13 antibody (ab83546)
References for Anti-DCAF13 antibody (ab83546)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"