For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsFrozen Stock (-20C). Shelf life 12 months.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in myeloid and B lymphoid cell lines. Isoform 2 and isoform 3 are expressed in malignant Hodgkin lymphoma cells called Hodgkin and Reed-Sternberg (HRS) cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- BIMLEC antibody
- C type lectin BIMLEC antibody
- C type lectin domain family 13 member A antibody
Anti-DCL-1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DCL-1 antibody (ab109991)
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human lymph node tissue, using ab109991. The picture on the right is treated with the synthesized peptide.
Western blot - DCL-1 antibody (ab109991)
All lanes : Anti-DCL-1 antibody (ab109991) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HT-29 cells
Lane 2 : HT-29 cells with sinthesized peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
References for Anti-DCL-1 antibody (ab109991)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"