For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CaMK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- BC056929 antibody
- C730036H08 antibody
- CLICK I and II related; CLr antibody
Anti-DCLK3 antibody images
Western blot - DCLK3 antibody (ab106653)
Lane 1 : Anti-DCLK3 antibody (ab106653) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-DCLK3 antibody (ab106653) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DCLK3 antibody (ab106653)
ab106653, at 20µg/ml, staining DCLK3 in Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-DCLK3 antibody (ab106653)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"