For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab47811? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab47811 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Hernández G et al. Decapping protein EDC4 regulates DNA repair and phenocopies BRCA1. Nat Commun 9:967 (2018).
- Hou S et al. Zika virus hijacks stress granule proteins and modulates the host stress response. J Virol N/A:N/A (2017).
- Da Ros M et al. FYCO1 and autophagy control the integrity of the haploid male germ cell-specific RNP granules. Autophagy 13:302-321 (2017).
- Hopkins KC et al. Virus-induced translational arrest through 4EBP1/2-dependent decay of 5'-TOP mRNAs restricts viral infection. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:E2920-9 (2015).
- Lopez-Orozco J et al. Functional analyses of phosphorylation events in human Argonaute 2. RNA 21:2030-8 (2015).
- Bish R et al. Comprehensive Protein Interactome Analysis of a Key RNA Helicase: Detection of Novel Stress Granule Proteins. Biomolecules 5:1441-66 (2015).
- Rajgor D et al. Mammalian microtubule P-body dynamics are mediated by nesprin-1. J Cell Biol 205:457-475 (2014).
- Chahar HS et al. P-body components LSM1, GW182, DDX3, DDX6 and XRN1 are recruited to WNV replication sites and positively regulate viral replication. Virology 436:1-7 (2013).
- Dinh PX et al. Induction of stress granule-like structures in vesicular stomatitis virus-infected cells. J Virol 87:372-83 (2013).
- Stalder L et al. The rough endoplasmatic reticulum is a central nucleation site of siRNA-mediated RNA silencing. EMBO J 32:1115-27 (2013).
- Srikantan S et al. Translational control of TOP2A influences doxorubicin efficacy. Mol Cell Biol 31:3790-801 (2011).
- Tominaga K et al. Competitive regulation of nucleolin expression by HuR and miR-494. Mol Cell Biol 31:4219-31 (2011).
- Chen S et al. Ago-2-Mediated Slicer Activity Is Essential for Anti-Flaviviral Efficacy of RNAi. PLoS One 6:e27551 (2011).
IHC (PFA fixed)
- Lee EK et al. hnRNP C promotes APP translation by competing with FMRP for APP mRNA recruitment to P bodies. Nat Struct Mol Biol 17:732-9 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"