For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab57654? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab57654 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Nishi K et al. Control of the localization and function of a miRNA silencing component TNRC6A by Argonaute protein. Nucleic Acids Res 43:9856-73 (2015).
- Blanco FF et al. Transforming growth factor ß regulates P-body formation through induction of the mRNA decay factor tristetraprolin. Mol Cell Biol 34:180-95 (2014).
- Rajgor D et al. Mammalian microtubule P-body dynamics are mediated by nesprin-1. J Cell Biol 205:457-475 (2014).
- Nishi K et al. Human TNRC6A is an Argonaute-navigator protein for microRNA-mediated gene silencing in the nucleus. RNA 19:17-35 (2013).
- Heinemann P et al. The N terminus of Andes virus L protein suppresses mRNA and protein expression in mammalian cells. J Virol 87:6975-85 (2013).
- Baird NL et al. Arenavirus infection induces discrete cytosolic structures for RNA replication. J Virol 86:11301-10 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"