DcR1 (CD263) Human ELISA Kit (ab46016)
- Product nameDcR1 (CD263) Human ELISA Kit
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 8 7171pg/ml 192 2.7% Sample B 8 3584pg/ml 244 6.8% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 9 7311pg/ml 515 7% Sample B 9 2654pg/ml 356 9.7% Sample A 9 7311pg/ml 515 7% Sample B 9 2654pg/ml 356 9.7%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeSerum, Cell culture extracts
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 147 pg/ml
- Range312.5 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
- Assay time3h 40m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s DcR1 (CD263) Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of DcR1 in cell culture supernatants, buffered solutions, serum, plasma and other body fluids.
A monoclonal antibody specific for DcR1 has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known DcR1 concentrations, control specimens or unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the standards or samples and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for DcR1 are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme Streptavidin-HRP, that binds the biotinylated antibody is added, incubated and washed. A TMB substrate solution is added which acts on the bound enzyme to induce a colored reaction product. The intensity of this colored product is directly proportional to the concentration of DcR1 present in the samples.
This kit will recognize both endogenous and recombinant Human DcR1.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 1 x 25ml 200X Wash Buffer White 1 x 10ml 2 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7ml 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-DcR1 Red 1 x 400µl 2 x 400µl Chromogen TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 11ml 1 x 24ml DcR1 Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit 2 units DcR1 Standard (Lyophilized) Yellow 2 vials 4 vials HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml 2 x 11ml Streptavidin HRP 2 x 5µl 4 x 5µl
- Research Areas
- RelevanceDcR1 is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. It contains an extracellular TRAIL-binding domain and a transmembrane domain, but no cytoplasmic death domain. It is not capable of inducing apoptosis, and is thought to function as an antagonistic receptor that protects cells from TRAIL-induced apoptosis. This gene was found to be a p53-regulated DNA damage-inducible gene. The expression of this gene was detected in many normal tissues but not in most cancer cell lines, which may explain the specific sensitivity of cancer cells to the apoptosis-inducing activity of TRAIL.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; lipid-anchor; GPI-anchor
- Antagonist decoy receptor for TRAIL/Apo 2L
- CD263 antigen
- Decoy receptor 1
- Decoy TRAIL receptor without death domain
- Lymphocyte inhibitor of TRAIL
- TNF related apoptosis inducing ligand receptor 3
- TRAIL R3
- TRAIL receptor 3
- Trail receptor without an intracellular domain
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10c decoy without an intracellular domain
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10C precursor
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46016 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for DcR1 (CD263) Human ELISA Kit (ab46016)
ab46016 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.